The fund’s board of directors has set fixed standards and principles for financing university projects, namely:
– Commitment to what is stated in the financing mechanism approved by the Board of Directors, where the fund operates according to specific procedures that satisfy their justifications when requesting each project.
– The General Secretariat studies the application according to the fund’s funding mechanism before submitting it to the advisory committee, which studies all funding requests submitted by universities and referred to it by the General Secretariat, and it expresses its advisory opinion on the eligibility of the applications for funding university projects and studies all of their elements in terms of priority, scientific value and importance at the same Time. Its recommendations are one of the justifications for funding requests submitted to the Board of Directors.
– Recommendations are submitted to the Board of Directors regarding the project to be funded.
– The board of directors studies the request for funding at its meeting and issues its decision thereon.
– In case of approval, the financing amount will be transferred to the university according to the project implementation period.